Overlooking the vineyards at Paroa Bay, this modern property reflects the superb location.
Fresh and light, this seven-year old home has great living and entertaining space, indoors and out. The 167sqm floor plan consists of three-bedrooms and two-bathrooms. On the main level an open-plan kitchen and living area extends to outdoor decking and courtyard. The upper level is devoted to a generous master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite. The layout is so easy and comfortable.
Interiors are beautifully presented with a stylish colour palette and contemporary finishes. Features include the plush carpets and under-floor heating in the kitchen, dining and bathrooms. There is aluminium joinery and double-glazing throughout. Adjacent to the garage is a retractable cover, ideal for extra parking or boat port.
The outdoor decking is very inviting, especially for the sunset views across the vines.
Paroa Bay has evolved into an exclusive enclave of holiday and permanent homes within a picturesque, rural coastal setting. With Jacks Bay beaches and boat ramps nearby, this is a great spot for exploring the islands, beaches and walkways of the region.
• Contemporary home on approximately 1145m2 subject to title
• Elevated vineyard views, northerly aspect, walk to vineyard restaurant
• Expansive covered outdoor deck with spa, power and gas points
• Stylish kitchen, island bench, European appliances and tapware
• Double high stud garage, remote locking, generous storage
• Russell village, shops and restaurants approximately 12km